Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shopping Trip to Walgreens and CVS 1/28/11

I had a great shopping trip to CVS.  Walgreen's wasn't too bad either...but diapers are always a big spending item.  All in all, Not too shabby!

I did get one wrong item so I do need to go and exchange it.  I will give you the totals I got and then let you know what I am exchanging and how much my return will be and then give you the grand total after the exchange.






The two AirWick items were on sale a couple of weeks ago for $6 (origianlly $13 something) and CVS was out of them so I got a raincheck (YES you can get a raincheck!!!).  I had 2 $4 off coupons so they were $2 each!!!  The Your Life vitamines were still on sale this week B1G1 Free ($9 something each).  I had 2 $2 off coupons so both of them came to a little over $5.  The three Reach flosses were on sale 99¢ each.  I had 3 $1 off coupons.  I purchased another floss but didn't realize till later that it was not the one on sale.  It was $2.39.  I need to exchange it.  I had $11 extra bucks so total spent out of pocket at CVS was a $3.86 including tax.  I will get back about $1.50 once I exchange the Reach floss.

I went over to Walgreen's after and got the Colgate toothpaste ($3.49 and had a 50¢ off coupon) which had a $2.50 RR after purchase, Huggies Diapers ($8.99 and had a $2 off coupon) which had a $2 RR after purchase.  The Crest mouthwash was $4.99 and I had a $2 off Walgreen's coupon and a $2 off manufacturers coupon.  I purchased 4 Keebler cookies as well, 2 for $5 and had a $2 off 2 Walgreen's coupon and $1 off 2 manufacturers coupon.  Total spent out of pocket was $16.32 including tax and I took home $4.50 in RR!

Oh yeah, and the Popcorn was FREE at Smith's!

Grand total spent :  $18.68
GRAND TOTAL SAVED:  around $65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment